On top of attractive benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Our client is a market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in the Netherlands.
Our client is searching for an all-round DevOps engineer, not a 'die hard' infrastructure role or core develop. Someone who is able to maintain the software development environment.
Main work is to develop and maintain automatic configuration infrastructure based on Puppet or to migrate scripts or configuration from SCCM to Puppet.
- Puppet, Windows client and server
- Atlassian (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira)
- Bash and Ruby for Puppet development
- commitment to maintain a good functioning development environment
- ability to use a wide variety of tools and a desire to research new ones that can help improve daily work
- ability to work in distributed teams
- good communication skills
Reasons to join us