Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
Se recruteaza si din
Microsoft envisions a mobile-first, cloud-empowered world. A world of endless possibilities. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate in order to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We are a glimpse ahead, reinventing the way we work, play, learn and do business. Bring your vision to ours!
YOU are an analytical person, passionate about technology. You enjoy taking things apart and building them back together, because understanding and solving technically complex coding issues is what drives you. You are looking for highly experienced colleagues to help you deepen your technical knowledge. At the same time, you thrive in an international environment by communicating well in English with knowledgeable developers within large corporate customers and by maintaining long-lasting business relationships with them.
Depending on your level of seniority, your qualifications include most or all of the below:
· Thorough troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
· Excellent skills in C/C++, C# or other programming languages supported by .Net Framework
· Deep knowledge and experience specific to Windows SDK programming
· Understanding of Windows architecture
· Experience in debugging native and managed code
· Impeccable communication skills in both written and spoken English
· Effective learning skills
The responsibilities for this role are:
· Work with a broad range of customers from smallest development shops and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) up to Large Enterprise Customers
· Guide, lead and help developer customers to resolve most challenging or business critical problems related to custom development
· Analyze difficult programming problems and create solution suggestions specific to their needs (excluding project-accompanying support)
· Establish collaboration to drive and solve complex problems that incorporate multiple different technologies handled across other groups
· Effectively deal with ambiguity
· Identify and report both software bugs and customer suggestions
· Act as customer advocate along discussions with internal development organizations, to improve our products and/or alleviate customers’ pain
Education / Experience
Our ideal candidate has a BS or MS Degree in computer science, or equivalent working experience. Three or more years of experience in software development or developer support using C, C#, Scrip
WE are a diverse team delivering industry-leading services across the globe. We strive to be our customers’ and partners’ trusted advisors, by helping them through our expertise to fuel some of the largest and most complex IT solutions in the world. We are constantly exposed to cutting-edge software, services and devices and are proud to shape future technologies. Our team is an all-escalation team, supporting Microsoft’s developer customers and it involves frequent coding and debugging. It encompasses a range of developer technologies and tools for on-premises and cloud technologies targeting Windows Classic Desktop, Modern/Universal Applications, Azure Mobile Websites on multiple platforms, such as Windows, Linux, Mac, IOS, Android and multiple languages (C/C++, C#, , PowerShell script, classic scripting and others).
We take care of each engineer in our team through diverse benefits, including:
• Substantial recognition and rewards proportional to performance
• Attending technical training and conferences, participating in internships abroad and earning certifications
• Access to an enormous array of learning resources
• Flexibility to work from home
• Top-tier medical insurance
Location: Bucharest or Timisoara
Contract: Outsourced Employment
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.