Developer Robotic Process Automation
Middle (2-5 ani)
- Design Robotic Process Automation (RPA) process solutions
- Configure new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Identify and manage risks / issues that may affect the delivery of development activities
- Maintaining a close cooperation with colleagues of the teams in Germany and Romania
- Improve Employee and Customer Experience
- Language skills: German basic skills, English good knowledge
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and desktop / server applications
- Experience with Microsoft operating systems and back-office systems
- Blue Prism developer accreditation preferred
- Analytical thinking and ability to work in a solution-focused manner
- Willingness to learn
- Team player
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment
- Great training opportunities within a multinational company
- Motivational financial package
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.