Software development to implement the IPv6 unicast/multicast features on the latest hardware platforms released by our customer
Code development based on a defined schedule.
Unit testing of developed code.
Support for Product Verification activities.
1. Experience in C language programming
2. Knowledge of Unix/Linux and real-time OS
3. Good understanding of Ethernet and IP network protocols
1. Ipv6 protocol stack knowledge
2. Experience with cross-compilers, debuggers
3. Experience in embedded software development, preferably for network equipments
4. Understanding multi-process system software architectures
5. Knowledgeable version control systems (CVS, SVN, clearcase)
6. Experience in tests creation for developed modules
- Problem solving, analytical skills, detail oriented and persevering
- Ability to follow procedures
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly
- Motivated to contribute and do what it takes to get things done