We are looking for skilled Developers to be part of a great eCommerce development team and to work on new and exciting projects.
You will play a pivotal role in product development, working closely with Developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Solution Architect.
Also, you should have excellent back-end coding skills and a good understanding of progressive web applications.
Our partner – the latest initiatives of a top Romanian company with almost 20 years of presence on the market which aims to build a software ecosystem for modern eCommerce from scratch based on the principles of people’s natural behavior of exploration, discovery, and adventure.
Central location: Nearby University subway station, Work at the Office & remote
In this role you will:
- Be part of the application development team in the ecosystem of an eCommerce, which covers the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Be part of a long-term project, designed to have a continuous functional and technological evolution.
- Cover with the team the entire development process, from specifications and implementation to production and evolutionary maintenance.
- Participate in performance-oriented development, given a large volume of data.
- Participate in cloud development with extended scalability and advanced security requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in back-end development; with implementations using the REST API.
- Strong experience with , PostgreSQL, or MySQL, previous asynchronous implementations decoupled using message queues.
- Experience in similar implementations in the cloud: microservices, message packets, streaming, in-memory database, caching, NoSQL storage and query, scalability, load-balancing, distributed databases, high availability, containers, Kubernetes.
- Experience with CI / CD procedures and tools.
- A deep understanding of relational databases, SQL queries, their optimized reflection in an ORM.
- The strong experience worked in code and database versioning systems, with multiple branches, with production environment support in parallel with the QA environment and development environment.
- Knowledge of security and the correct techniques for implementing online applications to respond to the latest threats according to OWASP
- Good knowledge of Agile development, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Relevant experience in the field of eCommerce, with knowledge of specific flows and concepts from a previous implementation, is an advantage.
- Knowledge of Golang, Rust, Scala, Python is an advantage.
- Understand the basic concepts and have basic knowledge of Linux, server management, cloud DevOps.
What We Offer
- Involvement in the development of a new eCommerce concept, 100% realized in Romania, by a start-up.
- It starts from scratch, the team decides the functionality of the platform, how the code will be written, how the components interact, the data format, and the processing flow. There are no restrictions on existing functionalities, previous architectures, data in outdated formats, everything is new, modern
- You benefit from the collaboration with a team of software architects and highly experienced managers, who have gone through all the positions related to software development in their careers and understand the needs and dynamics of the technical teams.
- Acting as an important participant who can make a difference by changing today's online commerce market.
- The career development plan, which includes continuous personal development through courses.