Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Engleză - Avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Specify, design and develop motors, electronics, and circulating water pumps for the company’s Romanian division and prepare detailed, production-quality documentation of specification components, software, and operation according to industry standards.
Expert on constant and variable speed motors (particularily wet rotor), and able to understand their operation and model performance and efficiency under different operating conditions.
- Create designs for permanent magnet brushless DC and AC synchronous motors and define how they are integrated with drives into the pumps.
- Design, program, implement and debug motor and system controls.
- Prepare detailed, production-quality specifications and CAD drawings.
- Apply analysis, design-for-assembly and cost criteria throughout the designs.
- Be the local bridge between global engineering and the manufacturing plant to ensure engineering standards are met, assist the operation with troubleshooting issues in production, with customers, with cost reductions, and introducing new products.
- Work with suppliers on ensuring that components are high quality and fit for purpose.
- Maintain electronic and hard copies of electrical and electronic controls documentation
- Interact with product teams, project teams, manufacturing personnel, suppliers and customers
- Travel around the world to work with various other Armstrong locations and suppliers
- Coordinate global development teams to ensure products are designed according
to project requirements
- . degree in electrical, ecatronics, mechanical, or systems engineering.
- High level of proficiency working with motors.
- Minimum five years in a manufacturing environment, preferably involving the design and development of new products, preferably small permanent magnet motors and drives or other electronics.
- Six sigma and lean methods.
- Experience with analysis of motor parameters.
- Experience with electromagnetic FEA of motors, losses of motors and how to measure different types of losses, construction details, thermal management
- Knowledge of AC and DC motors and motor drives: PWM, VFD’s, drives for brushless motors with Hall sensors for commutation, etc.
- HVAC and domestic water application knowledge desirable
- Fluent in English desired, German, French, Italian, Spanish a plus.
- Positive attitude, accuracy and detail oriented, problem solver, adaptable, resilient, dependable, and energetic.
- Commitment to high quality, high productivity and continuous learning.
- Flexible to take on assignments outside the office: lab, shop, outside visits, as needed.
- A quick learner who is motivated to collaborate with others to achieve objectives and can pick up the technical aspects is key to success.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!