Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
The level of complexity in our infrastructure and involved in our new projects is motivating us to evolve. Here’s a list of projects that we are working on at the moment:
- Moving parts of our heavy-computing infrastructure into AWS. This will be setup using fully automated provisioning, with all infrastructure and code elements fully tested using continuous integration. It will scale automatically using a custom-designed rules engine, and be entirely fault tolerant.
- Enabling the same level of automation and auto-scaling to our existing Data Centre. We need to have the same elasticity, ease of deployment and stability as we will have in Amazon’s cloud.
What the role will involve
- Operational Analysis (learning & understanding the business domain + monitor business domain metrics)
- Monitoring production using our monitoring systems (Zabbix, Graylog, etc)
- Communicating with our internal users about issues they are seeing with our production systems, understanding their concerns, diagnosing and replicating the issues.
- Analysing issues across multiple application and infrastructure boundaries by investigating logs, network traffic, server performance and configuration
- Replicating issues with these systems, and handing over the resolution to our development & systems administration teams
- Support oncall (one in every five weeks), which will involve being Level2 support for our production systems both during working hours and out of hours, receiving push notifications/alerts from our monitoring solutions and responding to queries on official communication channels (both synchronous (Instant Messenging solution) + asynchronous (email) while respecting agreed SLAs
Required traits and experience:
- A naturally helpful and communicative person who loves solving problems
- Very good analytical skills
- Linux power user: Very good systems administration knowledge of, and work experience with Linux, Debian/CentOS, MySQL, bash, networking, firewalls;
- Knowledge of monitoring systems (mainly Zabbix) concepts, operations, maintenance, workflows, reports, analysis, improvements, automation, templating &ndashand so forth – for both state and trend type of monitoring
- Ability to respond professionally in crysis situations while maintaining transparency
- Experience with at least one version control system (preferably Git)
- Experience of Continuous Integration (preferably Jenkins)
- Automation tools (configuration management and remote execution), . Ansible, Salt Stack
- Virtualisation solutions like Vagrant, XenServer
- Knowledge of AWS
- Proficient in English
Preferred, though not required, experience:
- Python, PHP (scripting) experience
- Experience with nosql systems like Redis, Couchbase, Cassandra
- Experience with HighAvailability setups (keepalived, heartbeat)
What we offer:
- Motivating salary;
- Opportunity for professional growth and development.