Acest job nu mai este activ.
- Provides 1 & 2nd Level ICT Support (PC, Telephony) to all European Stefanini offices.
- Troubleshoots / coordinates installation and repair of common data and telecom services and related wiring to users’ phones and desktops, including patch panel management.
- 2nd line Install & setup ICT equipment not managed by the Stefanini Service desk (pc, telephony, printers, video conference, preparation of meeting & training rooms)
- Carries on routine system administrator maintenance tasks, according to on-job training and procedures established in the ICT department.
- Installs hardware and software on Stefanini PCs.
- Maintains hardware and software inventory.
- PC Hardware and Software Installation, troubleshooting and repair.
- Troubleshooting of PC Network connectivity.
- Experience with client side mail applications/protocols (Outlook, SMTP).
- Hardware and software knowledge (Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10; knowledge of Linux distributions is not required, but it will be an advantage).
- Theoretic knowledge on IP systems as TCP/IP, LAN, WAN.
- Knowledge of a wide variety of PC peripherals (printers, removable media, scanners, etc.).
Nice to have:
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise deployment systems (Ghost, RIS, WDS, SCCM).
- Experience with client/web-based applications as well as corporate software (Microsoft Office, Open Office, MS Project, Visio).
- Knowledge or experience in datacenter administration.