Design Verification Engineer – internship
Entry (0-2 ani)
ABOUT Silicon Service
Silicon Service has been active in the Romanian IT sector for over 20 years, delivering the highest quality ASIC design and design verification services to world renowned clients.
Our engineers, operating from two locations, work with the greatest level of care and dedication to keep our promise to our partners – that we are indeed one of the top players in the field of semiconductor development, anywhere in the world.
This is why our partners have trusted us along the way to deliver only the best and beyond when it comes to specific outsourced services, such as support in developing new generations of graphics cards and Digital Design Verification.
We’re helping shape a future in which technology will be a key part in improving the lives of everyone. Therefore, we are also heavily focused on people.
Our strong belief is that Trust, Courage, Involvement, Ambition, Passion, Life, Harmony and Happiness are all cornerstones of our culture here at Silicon Service.
We love technology and we’re proud to push its boundaries further every day!
If you feel you have this type of passion and if you need to bring something new into your life explore this opportunity available and come join our team!
- Student in final year or masterand from: Faculty of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering; Faculty of Computer Science; Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications&Information Technology -Microelectronics department
- Object Orientated Programming knowledge (we use C++ and SystemVerilog)
- Debugging skills
- Understanding of computer architecture
- Assembly programming experience is a plus (x86, arm, etc.)
- Fluency in verbal and written English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of verification methodologies like UVM
- Direct experience with Verilog simulators (ModelSim, VCS, Eda Playground, etc.)
- Experience in Mixed-Signal verification
- Constrained-random stimulus generation
- Directed test-bench programming / Development of self-checking environments
- Analytical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Self-driven, but capable to work within a team
- Has a strong desire for personal achievement
- Perform functional feature verification of high-speed Microprocessor designs
- Defining, developing and executing test/coverage plans at unit and system level
- Based on a thorough understanding of the design architecture, develop, run and debug directed tests, random exercisers and the needed infrastructure to validate functionality (Checkers/Monitors/etc.)
- UVM/C++ based testbench development
- SystemVerilog/X86 Assembly test development
- Debugging designs in Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Develop verification flow enhancements using scripting languages
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working schedule
- Challenging and professional work environment within a global organization
- Mentorship programs and various training sessions
- Opportunity to work for/with international top companies
- Private medical health insurance
- Access to Bookster – the biggest library for companies in Romania
- Bonuses and presents occasioned by special days
- Team events and English lessons
- Different amenities for your comfort at the office