Netherlands and Belgium offer the highest salary for doctors among the European countries.
A very well-organized health system guarantees our candidates the best working conditions.
We are currently looking for dentists to work in Netherlands and Belgium.
- Dutch language course provided by the Dutch health service
- high earnings up toEuro per year
- authorization of the profession
- help with accommodation and travel
- good English skills (at least at level B1)
- outstanding relationship-building skills
- empathy, responsibility, patience and sensitivity to the patient's needs
- experience in the health care.
1. On-line language course
• Duration : +/- 8 weeks
• Time investment : 1,5 hours per day
• Commitment fee to be paid by participant : € 500,-
• Included : on-line homework monitored by certified language teacher, on-line examination
2. Intensive language course
• Place: the Netherlands
• Duration : 17 weeks (1 week break in between)
• Time investment : 2 - 4 hours of lessons per day + homework assignments
• Requirements : successful passing of examination for on-line language course
• Commitment fee to be paid by participant: €
• Allowance for accommodation paid to participant : € 165,- per week
• Allowance for living expenses paid to participant : € 70,- per week
• Amount to be paid back by participant after completion of training : €per month for the duration of 14* months.
• Included: lessons provided by professional certified language teachers, usage of class room facilities & study materials, coaching & guidance, quality practices such as bridging cultural gaps & presentation techniques, official examination (1x)