Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- Runs weekly/monthly supply planning process, ensuring that service level agreements are rolled out & respected
- Interacts with sales, marketing, and customer service to understand demand forecast drivers.
- Maintains inventory levels (including packaging materials) at agreed parameters
- Strives for the reduction of write-offs generated by demand deviations & portfolio changes
- Collaborates with Marketing/Sales departments to ensure new product launches are executed according to plan
- Collaborates with Demand Planning Coordinator to ensure the demand forecast is accurately translated into feasible production plans
- Plans packaging materials and process packaging requisitions in SAP
- Plans/executes the procured products ( finished goods from other Bunge businesses)
- Follows up packaging materials deliveries
Our ideal candidate:
- 2-3 years relevant experience Demand-Supply Planning, ideally in FMCG
- working with multiple sourcing points
- SAP experience is a strong advantage
- MS office proficient user
- fluency in English
- continuous improvement approach
- building partnership
Bunge is a leading agribusiness and food company with integrated operations that circle the globe, stretching from the farm field to the retail shelf. Globalli, Bunge is present in more than 40 countries around the world with overemployees.
In Europe, Bunge produces a variety of protein meal and edible oil products at soybean, rapeseed and sunseed processing plants throughout the region. Our bottled oil can be found on retail shelves in Germany, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Finland, Russia, Ukraine and other countries.
In Romania, Bunge is one of the most important players in the agribusiness for crushing and trading oilseeds. The company is the uncontested market leader in the bottled oil market and has the best national coverage.
With offices in Bucharest, Bunge runs its operational activities in its 2 crushing plants located in Buzau and Lehliu, 2 privately owned silos in Iasi and Traian and 3rd party silos throughout the country, and 2 operational port terminals.
For more details about our business please visit us at