If the above details describe you, you might be interested in reading the below information, as well.
What We Are Looking For?
Video – as channel of business communication is becoming much more acknowledged and used in increasing brand awareness all over the world.
We grow fast, because we dream big. But we like to keep our standards high while growing. In our existing team, we are now adding 1 person for the role of Demand Strategist - Video Marketing Campaigns.
What You Will Do?
In this role, you will be responsible for managing our relationships with clients on daily basis.
The core mission in this role is opening new campaigns, monitoring and analysing metrics and proactively taking steps to improve results. Your main activities include:
- Manage & optimise performances, to maximise revenue for international advertisers
- Understand the account needs and proactively provide solutions to increase client's business.
- Produce weekly/monthly revenue and discrepancy reports.
Who We Really Are?
We are team of young, smart people. We are different (thanks God!), but we do share a few important values which make us feel good while working together:
Spartacs provides video trading desk services in selected markets, helping ad agencies to expand their customers' audiences through programmatic targeted online video advertising.
We work with premium publishers worldwide for managing and optimising their online video advertising yield and we provide top notch customer service through our offices in Tel Aviv, New York, Berlin and Bucharest.
What You Bring?
You will achieve success in our team if you have a strong attention to details, see behind the numbers and anticipate the trends.
What you will find here?
- A friendly yet professional environment, with a strong focus on the individual;
- Possibility to grow and build a career in digital marketing;
- Flexibility & focus on your needs and growth;
- A competitive salary along with a nice benefits package;
- Dogs in the office (yes, plural and yes, you may bring your pet with you at work)!
Sounds interesting enough for you? Then come and meet us!