Demand Planning Executive
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
BAT Romania is one of the 10 entities within the Southern Central Europe Area Cluster part of the British American Tobacco Group (BAT), one of the world's leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets.
Currently we are looking for a new colleague to join us as Demand Planning Executive, in our office in Bucharest.
- Delivering and controlling the demand plans;
- Being responsible for forecast accuracy for entrusted end markets (Bulgaria);
- Providing the actual demand plan and reporting documents to the regional SP&I (Strategy Planning and Insights) team and to the SSC and Operations team;
- Uploading the demand forecast to the BPC system;
- Providing volume scenarios based on various assumptions (pricing, competition behavior, NGP category development, channels activation scope, consumers behavior, smoking habits indications etc);
- Ensuring deep understanding of the demand plan for the brand / trade teams.
- University degree
- Minimum 2-years of previous experience, preferably in international corporate environments
- Experience in Demand Planning/Supply Chain Planning or relevant field
- Analytical / Numerical skills
- Strong command of the English language
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent communication skills