Detalii loc de munca
At Mondelēz International, our purpose is to empower people to snack right through offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. That means delivering a broader range of delicious, high-quality snacks that nourish life's moments, made with sustainable ingredients and packaging that consumers can feel good about.
We have a rich portfolio of strong brands – both global and local. Including many household names such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. We are proud to hold the number 1 position globally in biscuits, chocolate and candy as well as the No. 2 position in gum
OurMakers and Bakers are located in our operations in more than 80 countries and are working to sell our products in over 150 countries around the world. They are energized for growth and critical to us living our purpose and values. We are a diverse community that can make things happen, and happen fast.
Join us and Make It An Opportunity!
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will develop the 0-24-month IBP forecast by brand and at the stock keeping unit (SKU) level. You will coordinate, challenge and influence building block with input from sales, marketing and other partners. In addition, you will review the disaggregated short-term demand plan, which includes SKU/location mix and weekly pacing. Finally, you will provide the finalized detailed demand plan by SKU to supply planners and adjust it based on feedback from supply planners or commercial teams.
How you will contributeYou will:
- Contribute to the demand management cycle of the integrated business planning (IBP) process for your categories and to strategy and structure discussions
- Liaise with the commercial and operational teams and develop ways to continuously improve communication between the functions to support the delivery of the business KPIs for their families
- Manage forecast compilation process, which includes owning the short-term weekly plan and the long-term forecast (three or more months)
- Interact with modelling team to generate statistical forecasting
- Participate in the integrated business planning process and manage the demand planning tool
- Perform root-cause analysis for continuous plan improvement for key service issues, forecast error and bias, and share output with appropriate leadership
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in a fast-moving consumer goods or consumer packaged goods environment, preferably in food or other fast moving, dynamic industry where shelf life is a constraint
- Experience within an IBP/S&OP environment
- Able to influence cross-functional teams, working on priorities and improving the plan
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills – and able to understand and interpret data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player who can work with many other functions on a daily basis
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Strong leadership skills - capacity to lead meetings and summarize main outcomes
- Passion to win - can do attitude, energy, commitment, passion, never satisfied.
- Problem solving
- Strong interpersonal skills: Conflict solving ability & good communication
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Smarts, analytic, dealing with complexity, thinking big, challenge status quo, understand total process, priority setting
- Knowledge/understanding supply chain processes
- Logistics/Supply Chain
- Experience in FMCG company in Sourcing/replenishment or Replenishment Logistics (desired)
- Good English skills
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.