Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Yves Rocher company was founded by Mr. Yves Rocher in 1959. It is currently present in 90 countries around the world, offering its products to 40 million customers.
All Yves Rocher products are plant-based, contain ingredients from ecological farmlands, and are known for their high efficiency and availability.
With respect to nature and women, Yves Rocher is involved in many environmental initiatives. Yves Rocher Foundation has so far planted over 65 million trees and plans to plant 100 million trees by the end of 2020.
Why apply to Yves Rocher?
Yves Rocher is one of the biggest beauty companies in France. As a member of Yves Rocher team and international group, you will have the opportunity to develop your career, take over the initiative and participate in responsible business model development.
- Collects, validates and analyzes the historical data of real sales, economic conditions and buying patterns and trends;
- Manages the demand plan volume by item (60 weeks rolling) using statistical forecasting methods;
- Draws up the forecast and transposes the real trends into the forecast, monitoring the forecast accuracy and service level;
- Identifies improvement opportunities in the product planning process, risks and opportunities;
- Manages the launches of the new products (repacks included) assuring the availability of the new products in time and with optimum quantities;
- Manages the end end of life processes, assuring a smooth replacement, the availability until the date of suppression and avoiding in the same time the overstocks;
- Strong communication with the Marketing Department in order to assure the implementation of the marketing plans;
- Develops stocks, operations and logistics reports for management review.
Competencies & experience:
3 years experience in planning
Master Degree (graduate)
Excellent skills in communication & organization
Advanced Knowledge Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint & Word
Able to work in team as independently
English Advanced; French would be a plus
- employment contract (full time),
- interesting business tasks within dynamic international work environment,
- further development opportunities.