Technology is a playground for ideas!
Technology _VOIS Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay true to our core values by recruiting people who are passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We are eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
So, here is our proposal for you:
Your day to day:
The role is responsible to provide specific PMO support to the Corporate IT Systems organisation. The focus areas of the role include resource tracking and planning, capacity assessment, effort estimation and actual versus forecast analysis.
With these activities, you will have a great impact on our business:
- Coordinate the resource demand lifecycle from new intake requests through to delivery, ensuring that all demand is fulfilled by the right resources;
- Provide holistic demand requirements into the organization including resource recommendations and prioritisation, to ensure that all demand into CIS can be captured and managed centrally;
- Provide basic data analysis, reporting and insights around demand, capacity and resource allocation
- Create insights from the existing data by analysing trends, distributions, anomalies etc. and highlight the findings to the relevant audience.
With these skills, you are a great candidate:
- Basic understanding of demand and delivery processes;
- Able to do basic data analysis to provide useful high-level data insights and reporting;
- Confident to work with confidential information;
- Good communications skills and relationship management skills, able to multi-task and prioritise workload;
- Growth mind-set, adaptable, flexible, willing to develop and learn;
- Confident to work remotely, to drive initiatives and to build trustful relationships with stakeholders on various level in the organization
- University degree, preferred in computer science / statistics / economics / mathematics / statistics or equivalent;
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written);
- Good understanding of project management frameworks:
- Very good knowledge of Excel and/or any other reporting and analysis tool.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you
The future is exciting.