Detalii loc de munca
Delivery Assistant with Chinese
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Huawei Consumer Business Group in Romania offers You the opportunity to join a leading company and get invaluable experience, also offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and gives the chance to effectively use and develop the skills you have already gained. We place our customers first, deliver some of the most innovative technologies to the market, and reward passionate people with a “can do spirit” to deliver excellent results. Huawei CBG in Romania provides a great opportunity for self-actualization and long-term international career.
- Monitor and coordinate Huawei E-Shop order fulfillment and logistics to ensure timely delivery.
- Prepare weekly and monthly inventory, delivery, revenue report and supplier expense settlement.
- Participate in cross-functional department activities, including supply balancing, shipment forecasting, and order issue clarification.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
-Excellence negotiation and communication skills;
-Understanding the large business organizations and their business operation pattern;
-Wealthy logistics and planning knowledge is a plus;
-Strong team player, results oriented and able to work well in rapidly changing environment;
-Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, especially Excel).
-A self-motivated with multi-tasking ability;
-Never give up mentality.
Education Background Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in supply chain, business administration or other related major.
What we offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets and monthly transportation allowance;
- 1 month training with a personal mentor;
- We know that work – life balance is important to you, therefore you will benefit from 21 annual leave days and additionally, 4 hours paid leave/ month;
- Meal tickets;
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer medical subscription, discounts for sports subscriptions;
- We encourage learning and professional development and through our Online Training Platform and partnership with iLearing, we facilitate the access for our employees to the newest information.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted!
Please see Huawei Recruitment Privacy Statement:
As part of any recruitment process, Huawei collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants.
We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use that data and to meeting our data protection obligations.
You data is stored in a range of systems and formats. These are included in your recruitment file, in the organization’s HR Management system and in other IT systems. The data is visible to the HR Department and Hiring Manager.
The information you provided to us will be used for assessing the competency and suitability or our candidates, to decide terms and conditions of any offers and for reporting purposes.
The range of information collected includes: your name and contact details (including e-mail address and telephone number), your gender and date of birth, details of your qualifications, skills, experience and employment history (including start and end dates with previous employers), information about your current level of remuneration, including benefit entitlements, your nationality and entitlement to work in Romania, candidate photographs).