What are your responsibilities?
• Receive the contract request and create the draft of the contract using templates;
• Handle the necessary approvals and validation for the contract to be created;
• Work closely with the local sales team to make sure the deal is set up correctly in the system;
• Facilitate the steps for client signature;
• When signed, proceed with inserting additional information and documentation so all is ready for agreement set up;
• Participate in process improvements initiatives or special projects as assigned;
• Update and maintain various systems and tools for standard process;
• Use your French skills (mostly in written communication) to resolve day to day contract issues.
Are you the right fit for the job?
• You are fluent in French & English;
• You are familiar with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook;
• You are not experienced in the job field, but you want to develop your skills together with our professionals;
• You are a team player with good communication skills;
• You are self-motivated, with a positive attitude and approach;
• You are able to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
• You are responsible in a work environment
What’s in it for you?
• Work alongside a team of specialists and access custom trainings that help improve your professional skills;
• Currently with COIVD-19, perform your work remotely;
• Be part of a team with strong sense of togetherness and work in a relaxed environment where whatever the problem might be, there is always a solution for it;
• Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
• Continuous learning and exposure to a disruptive business and new challenges;
• An attractive benefits package including meal tickets, life insurance, private medical services, private pension account, gym & library subscription and other.