Middle (2-5 ani)
Your day to day:
- To coordinate Data Centre network operation teams for specific PBI, corrective actions, etc.
- Ensure that relevant problems on the IT systems (hardware, software and network) are identified, mitigated, reviewed by technical teams, analysed, prioritized by appropriate stakeholders and administrates their corrective actions within the agreed timelines and phases.
- Ensure high availability and optimal performance of all aspects of customer’s services and supported infrastructure.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence ensuring that any failed changes are detected and reviewed with appropriate corrective measures applied.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Follow up PBI investigation and ensure corrective action are defined and progressed
- Support RCA investigations and ensure it is done under SLA
- Organize internal meeting to define actions to complete investigation
- Interact with other teams for PBI actions and completion. As example involve design or other ops teams when required
- Analyse incident trends and propose corrective actions
- Interact with optimization services of Cisco and other vendors
- Coordinate the proactive services and remediation work
- Transfer lessons learned from incident resolution into engineering community as lessons learned
- Maintain Data Centre net ops risk register up to date and follow up on corrective actions
- Reports on problem management activities (periodical status of problems and required corrective action plans);
- Stakeholder communications of problems on the relevant IT systems (implementation status of corrective measures and outcome);
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in a multinational environment
- English proficiency
- CCNA Certification or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of Managed Services, Hosting Environment, Data Center Environment;
- Good understanding of ITIL, Six Sigma;
- General IT and telecom knowledge.
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of a technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation