Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Your day to day:
- Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems.
- Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
- Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance.
- Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
- Develops scripts/programs that help expand the functionalities of IT solutions and automates recurring activities.
- Contributes to fulfillment of performance indicators agreed with service owners.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Provides Level3, Level2 and Level1 support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Works as required by his direct superior in shifts or overtime and performs stand-by.
- Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Defines technical requirements, designs, configures and implements solutions that contain databases.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
- Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications.
- Provides active support for transformation programs and other technology refresh programs that are designed to ensure/increase service availability and reduce downtime and increases the quality / performance of these services.
- Perform proactive maintenance activities based on information from tools and automated alerts and notifications.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in supporting Databases> 5 years
- Advanced knowledge of office systems and IT equipment (hardware and software)
- Solid documentation capabilities
- Problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution
- Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous
- Project management
- Manage multiple requests effectively;
- Focused on obtaining results
- Ability to work in remote and distributed teams
- Customer oriented; ability to positively influence customer experience
- English (written and spoken) - fluent
- Required technical/professional knowledge:
- Knowledge of database administration in a production environment, advanced level
- Very good knowledge of Oracle or Microsoft Sql Server database administration
- Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning
- Knowledge of programming in PL/SQL and shell UNIX/Linux
- Knowledge of Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Datapump and so on
- Knowledge of ITIL
- Understanding IT Service Management concepts (ex. ISO20000 standard)
- Good knowledge of the principles SOX
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is exciting. Ready?