Middle (2-5 ani)
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
Ensures the functionality and performance of the database systems and supervises other DBAs. Provides support and works toward solving incidents/doing current tasks/solving issues and problems with the purpose of ensuring agreed SLA.
Performs activities related to the design and implementation of new solutions and related activities of software development and ensures database performance. Ensures takeover of activities from the build area for new platforms.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
- Provides Level4, Level3, Level2 and Level1 support for Databases and related incidents and problems.
- Develop scripts/programs for extending functionality of IT solutions or for automating recurring activities.
- Works as required by his direct superior overtime and performs stand-by.
- Makes technical investigations for performance incidents and examines issues arising in order to determine the causes and provide / propose solutions to solve the identified problems.
- Optimize the existing solutions by redefining database architecture or by making software upgrades to increase efficiency and to meet the new requirements of the business.
- Ensures operation performance parameters as imposed, integrity and security of databases for IT and telecom applications. Provides support for implementing projects at high quality and efficiency standards.
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Experience in supporting Databases> 8 years
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines for execution
- Well organized, good at setting priorities and rigorous
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle products Advanced knowledge of SQL tuning and PL/SQL Debugging
- Knowledge of programming in shell UNIX/Linux
Hands-on experience on Oracle RAC technology, Data Guard, Grid/Cloud Control, RMAN, Exadata, Datapump Goldengate
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation
The future is ?