About customer you will work for
You will work for Finland's largest financial services group who operates also in Baltic countries for corporate customers. Has three business segments: Banking, Non-Life Insurance, and Wealth Management Consists of some 180 independent member cooperative banks and Cooperative, ~12 000 employees
Your will be responsible for
• Proactive monitoring of database for performance and availability.
• Automates routine database activities with shell scripts, crontab etc.
• Designs develops, tests, and implements backup and recovery strategies for databases.
• Keeps abreast with latest trends in Database technology, new versions and new features and proactively proposing implementation of new features that will bring performance improvements or productivity gains.
• Dealing frequently with the more complex and demanding issues
• Planning of own work.
• Administration of databases.
• Small scale development.
• Renewal of environments.
• Migrations of environments.
• Participating in multiple projects/contracts with the support of senior specialists.
We expect you to have
• Good overall DB2 database knowledge
• Knowledge DB2 SQL writing skills
• Ability to work in z/OS (Mainframe) environments
In return we offer
• Be part of international team
• Excellent work environment and exposure to different technologies
• Innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands
• Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience, formal annual appraisal meeting
• Relocation assistance, relocation bonus, hotel for free on the beginning
• Professional trainings, language courses
• Meal Tickets
• Referral Program
• Pension Plan, Health Care
• Flexible working hours
• Home office as a plus
• Flexibility with employment form
• Regular NATEK events
• Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches