Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Your day to day
The Database Integration Expert will contribute to the enhancement for our overall Public and Private Cloud activities like Database as a Service, Nutanix IronCloud, Pivotal, Cloud Infrastructure
To develop, maintain, analyses and support AWS cloud compute infrastructure services and technology solutions for European Vodafone applications and customers
To plan and engineer of Vodafone’s private and public cloud infrastructure and implement data flows of Private / Public Cloud and Hybrid cloud solutions into our central DWH
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
• Data collection of several private and public Cloud IT solutions, data transformation and aggregation with SQL and PL/SQL
• Automation of data load and data analysis by Shell, SQL/PLSQL scripting and REST API
• Continued performance tuning of GDC Cloud infrastructure data load
• Define and develop SQL procedures inside central GDC Factory database to provide Cloud Management report and KPI dashboards
• Application development, design and architecture with Oracle APEX solutions
• Provide Senior Management or Business report requests by analysis by using SQL statements across GDC central database
With these skills you are a great candidate:
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
The future is exciting. Ready?