We are looking for dynamic, responsible and highly motivated people to be part of our IT engineers team located at our production facility in NUSFALAU – Salaj county.
- University degree in Electronics and Telecommunications, Automation and Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with PHP, ASP.NET, MySQL, SQL Server, HTML, XML, CSS
- Familiarity with jQuery
- Good knowledge in stored procedures, triggers, replication
- Knowledge of JSON, AJAX, SOAP
- Analytical skills, problem solving
- Proactive and analytical person with high attention for details
- Desire for continuous self-improvement and learning new technologies
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken
- Willing to relocate in NUSFALAU – Zalau region
Would be an advantage
- Previous experience in web application development that support dababase development
- Design and maintain database solutions (MySQL) for new and existing projects by understanding the business requirements, support for existing applications,
- Develop and maintain database structures that utilize database architectural standards (normalized tables, primary keys, foreign keys, events, triggers, etc.),
- Design, developing and testing of technical solutions that most effectively and efficiently uses the database,
- Architectural ownership,
- Monitor the data warehouse to ensure the performance, security and availability of the data to internal customers,
- Prepare database documentation and specifications,
- Perform database maintenance tasks such as upgrades, backup, recovery, and system migrations,
- Perform profile analysis to determine resource constraints and make recommendations for performance improvements,
- Assume other duties/projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department,
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects.
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
HANNA Instruments® was founded in 1978 and became a world leading seller, manufacturer and developer of analytic instrumentation used in Chemical Laboratories and Chemical Production, Waste Water Treatment, Environment Control, Drinking Water Analyses, Food and Beverage Industry, Agriculture, Fish Farming. Starting from, HANNA Instruments® is present in Romania and the main production facility is located in Hanna Instruments Scientific Park in Salaj county. With more thaemployees in the field of instrumentation, sensors, chemical, electronic, SMT, mechanical, injection, CNC, graphic, packing and logistic activities HANNA Instruments® is covering all production phases and stages necessary to obtain the top measurement and control instrumentation. The facility is constantly growing and expanding to accommodate new technologies and new products following to become one of the top production facilities in Romania.