Database & Application administrator
- Checking the consistency of input data main company applications;
- Monitoring of IT performance indicators for managed systems and databases;
- Updating and monitoring of the internal reporting system;
- Documenting and improving the portfolio of implementation services and technical support that can be provided to the organization's users;
- Identifying IT development directions, proposing and promoting new IT products / solutions according to business requirements;
- Analyzing the technical problems, actively contributing to finding and implementing improvement solutions for the software infrastructure of TBI Bank EAD Sofia - Bucharest Branch;
- Planning and ensuring optimal management of the company's hardware and software resources;
- Respecting and contributing to the development of internal IT procedures (Security Policy, Backup and Recovery Policy for Databases and Applications);
- Compliance with company procedures;
- Managing application-related databases;
- Ensures the integrity and security of the database, permanently checks access logs;
- Provide technical support to beneficiary departments during testing software applications processes;
- Provide technical assistance and helpdesk for Charisma ERP & Related applications and other TBI-specific applications;
- Instructs users and updates them with Charisma new version or other TBI-specific applications;
- Directly collaborates with the Network Administrator of TBI Romania, participating in the creation and implementation of a Global IT Strategy, in order to provide quality IT services for all TBI Romania member companies;
- Changing Charisma functionalities (data validation, implementing accounting monographs, user access right management, implementing of new transactions, reporting, bug correction & report them to provider);
- Changing interfaces with other applications (Lykos, Legal Collection Interface, Insurance application, etc.).
Education and experience required
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- University degree in related area like: computer technology, cybernetics, etc
- Good English language skills.
- Administration (installation, troubleshooting, maintenance plans, replications, etc)
- Scripting (stored procedures, functions, triggers, data extractions, etc)
- MS Reporting Service
- Cristal Reports
Business knowledge on financial sector will be considered as advantage like:
- Banking / Nonbanking financial processes (ex.: invoicing, fixed assets, payments, loans administration, etc)
- National Bank of Romania / Local Authorities reporting
- General accounting basics
Experience as application administrator or technical support with Charisma ERP will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Career advancement in leading organization in its industry;
- Working environment based on openness and team work;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Modern office facility with excellent location (Bucharest, Putul lui Zamfir streetth District).
We kindly ask all prospective applicants to apply with up to date CV in English.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.