Database Administrator Infrastructure
A vizualizat 90% din aplicari in ultimele 30 de zile, in maximum 72 de ore
Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kiev, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria).
We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries.
At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on.
We are looking for an Infra DBA for the Data Services team. You will work in an infrastructure DBA team providing DB platform services to the company (MSSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, TeraData).
- Support and maintenance of all the company’s database in all environments (DEV, QA, PROD);
- Responsibility of the company production sites and 24/7 hours support, willing to take part and standby shifts;
- Help and support the development (ADBA) , and products implementation.
What you offer us.
- Background and experience (4-5 years) as DBA of with large databases - SQL;
- TSQL programming experience – SQL queries, triggers and stored procedures;
- Experience in maintaining large databases based SQLbackup and recovery, proactive monitoring, indexes maintenance, statistics);
- Experience with PRODUCTION systems –24/7 availability in order to maintain % uptime;
- Experience in analyzing system requirements, design and implementation the relevant database systems, using new technologies;
- Experience in improving system performance (SQL INSTANCE level, TSQL level);
- Experience in windows 2012 and windows cluster 2012 or SQL Always On, familiarity withm monitoring tools for the OS level;
- English knowledge – high and technical level, writing and speaking.
- Experience with Linux (shell commands);
- PowerShell./ Perl / C# programing;
- Experience with SQL Replications;
- Experience setting up or marinating Windows cluster/ SQL Always On;
- Experience with TeraData;
- Experience in managing and maintaining MongoDB;
- Experience in managing and maintaining MySQL;
- Basic knowledge on SAN systems;
- Experience setting up or marinating Hadoop cluster.
What we offer you.
- Flexible working environment;
- Learning budget and platforms;
- Wide variety of projects you could be part of;
- Bonding and drinking events;
- Medical subscription;
- HR representative to guide you in your professional career development;
- Flexible benefits platform;
Our recruitment process.
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
If you are still unsure, we are inviting you to come by anytime for a tour of our office without any commitment.
*All applications are strictly confidential. We will not disclose any private information without having your approval.