Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and operation of the databases under his/her responsibility;
- Implements security plans for each database server;
- Develops, tests and implements database backup and recovery strategies;
- In high-availability configurations, the DBA also configures and manages fail over clustering, linked servers, log shipping (stand by servers) and replication;
- Develops and implements the monitoring strategy for databases;
- Performs software installation, upgrades and installs database patches;
- Assists in database maintenance in areas such as access methods, validation checks, protection and security, documentation guidelines;
- Executes daily/weekly/monthly maintenance activities according to the respective procedures;
- Participates in implementation of new projects related to supported databases
- Develops new utilities and tools for internal requirements
- Minimum of 3 year of experience working with databases – Oracle, MS SQL Server, Sybase ASE & IQ, Informix;
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent experience;
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision;
- Strong analytical, communication and problem solving skills;
- Good command of English language.
Be able to work in weekly shift timings (8 am – 4 pm or 2 pm – 10 pm Bucharest Time) and on call availability.