We are looking for dynamic, responsible and highly motivated people to be part of our IT engineers team located at our production facility in NUSFALAU – Salaj county.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Hands-on experience of database administration
- Proven track record of troubleshooting and resolving database problems
- Experience driving improvement in database services
- Experience transforming to cloud & open source technologies
- Experience in an architect-level role would be a plus
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken
- Willing to relocate in NUSFALAU – Zalau region
- Implementing, installing, administrating and maintaining databases (MySQL)
- Planning for and allocating the database systems physical requirements, such as memory, disk space, network requirements
- Keeping databases up to date
- Helping with database design and development
- Designing maintenance procedures and putting them into operation
- Ensuring that databases meet user requirements
- Managing database security/integrity and backup/recovery procedures; regularly testing the backups to ensure usability
- Assign passwords and maintain database access
- Set security permissions for databases
- Writing reports, documentation and operating manuals
- Testing and modifying databases to ensure that they operate reliably
- Ensure database functionality
- Providing user training, support and feedback
- Writing disaster recovery plans
- Archiving data
- Assume other duties/projects as they arise and be responsive to the needs of the department
verseeing data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements
- Actively contribute to all ongoing and new internal projects
By sending your application, you agree that your personal data will be used in the recruitment process. All the documents we will request in different steps of the recruitment process will only be used for this purpose.
All staff involved in recruitment and selection are aware that data protection rules apply and that personal information will be treated confidentially. According to our policy, we will keep your application documents for 2 years.
HANNA Instruments® was founded in 1978 and became a world leading seller, manufacturer and developer of analytic instrumentation used in Chemical Laboratories and Chemical Production, Waste Water Treatment, Environment Control, Drinking Water Analyses, Food and Beverage Industry, Agriculture, Fish Farming. Starting from, HANNA Instruments® is present in Romania and the main production facility is located in Hanna Instruments Scientific Park in Salaj county. With more thaemployees in the field of instrumentation, sensors, chemical, electronic, SMT, mechanical, injection, CNC, graphic, packing and logistic activities HANNA Instruments® is covering all production phases and stages necessary to obtain the top measurement and control instrumentation. The facility is constantly growing and expanding to accommodate new technologies and new products following to become one of the top production facilities in Romania.