Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Database Administrator who will be responsible to manage the Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL and other types of databases under his responsibility. Furthermore, will provide support to various applications that will be assigned to him such as ERP and Campaign Management.
The position will be based in Cyprus, Nicosia.
- Follows all the operational procedures in the support of databases and applications. Assists to develop and optimize these procedures
- Ensures databases and applications are backed up properly and data is available for restorations when needed.
- Assists Development, Service Delivery and other teams in company in their operations in writing, optimizing, executing their database queries
- When needed also administers the servers that databases and applications are running on.
- Ensures all databases are catalogued in an inventory, which is always up to date.
- Ensures that user access is configured properly, in line with company policies, processes and procedures (PPP).
- Enables needed auditing actions
- Tunes databases, administers applications according to best practices, operational guidelines and PPPs
- Monitors disk usage, capacity, performance, logs, user activity, security related activity, error logs
- Takes proactive measures to ensure smooth operation of databases.
- Performs backup of databases and applications in line with backup PPP.
- Performs database/data restorations.
- Support and trouble shoot operations of the databases and applications when required
- Utilize suitable connectivity, development, administration and monitoring tools.
- Provides assistance to direct or indirect users of databases and applications in his area.
- Perform system administration tasks for systems under his responsibility.
- University education in a Computer Science or mathematics related field (mathematics, engineering, physics, etc)
- 3-5 years of hands on experience with database development
- Oracle database administration
- MySQL, MSSQL administration knowledge
- Very good knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL
- Unix/Linux System administration
- Oracle Exadata Administration
- Oracle Enterprise Manager Administration
- Oracle Audit Vault Administration
- Windows system administration
- A high-level programming language (Java, , PHP, etc.)
- Good analytical skills
- Very good command of Greek and English language