2-4 Strada Gara Herăstrău, București
At Schneider Electric, we are committed to fostering an engaging and collaborative work environment in which each person's career is nurtured and developed. We focus on employee development, providing a culture of innovation and positive work-life balance. We aim to inspire our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Consider a career with one of today's most innovative, international leaders: Schneider Electric.
The Installed Base Data Steward is accountable for leading the Installed Base Data Management and Quality, serving the overall Installed Base Marketing and bridge Field Service requirements for the country:
- secure the continuous migration of legacy data or local systems to central databases
- accountable for clean, up to date and usable data on the Installed Base in the country
- define and implement a continuous improvement process to minimize data cleansing actions and ensure that data are “right the first time”;
- define and deploy the adequate tracking processes and tools based on global guidelines
- design, develop & implement tracking plan
He/she will liaise with the different stakeholders (salesforce champions, account owners, Field Service Representatives, …) for Installed Base Data quality and the Global Field Service organization for processes and tools compliance.
The Installed Base Data Steward is part of the German Field Service organization and reports to the German Field Service Operational Marketing.
- Identifies Installed Base tracking sources and evaluates potentials
- Convert / prepare data migrations from tracking sources to the Schneider Data Hub Data (SDH)
- Monitor and control data quality and work closely with FS Operational Marketing on improvement actions
- Improve data quality in SDH thru cleansing activities with the relevant stakeholders (data source owners, bFO Data Stewards..) and maintain accordingly (identify obsolete and duplicate assets etc.)
- Close collaboration with IT, country marketing and functions interacting with customers to drive the change of data quality: IT, Marketing, Sales, Offer category managers, Field Service Representatives
- Improve continuously in collaboration with global team relevant tools and processes
- Train stakeholders on tracking tools & Installed Base Management processes
- Education: Bachelor Level
- First experience in service business and/or product management of Schneider Electric is a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- Database knowledge, ability to build queries
- In depth MS Excel knowledge, . to build pivot tables
- New Technology friendly: Network, Web application, CRM tools like Salesforce, etc.
- Well organized and attentive to detail
- Organizational skills, analytical and synthesis mind