Data Security Analyst (1 year contract-maternity)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At Adobe, we’re changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day—and we’re the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We’re a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that’s why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you’re passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
This role is a data analyst in IT Security under the Data Management Program. This position requires an IT technical background with an analytical mindset to facilitate data management compliance as outlined in our Data Retention, and Data Classification policies.
The ideal candidate has familiarity with full cycle data processing in a corporate IT environment with emphasis on security attainment via database access monitoring, data scanning, Data Loss Prevention technology, and PII data protection.
What you'll do
• Support the data security management program across Adobe through realization of Adobe’s Data Management Policies and Standards.
• Quickly learn about Adobe's information management technologies and provide support to key stake holders on the team.
• Perform analysis of outputs from DLP scanning technologies to achieve desired PII data dispatch.
• Implement infrastructure and policies for database access monitoring systems
• Build strong relationships with key internal business partners and IT managers.
• Ability to facilitate DLP technology towards identification of PII data and protection of same in accordance with corporate policies and standards
• Ability to manage and support Database monitoring application on production systems
• Ability to document data structures, data elements, and data flows
• Effective planning and communication with the ability to execute on defined milestones
What you need to succeed
• Technical Background and/or relevant experience working in an IT organization with familiarity of DLP technology, Database monitoring and corporate compliance programs
• PCIP, CISA, CISSP or comparable information security work experience is a plus
• Knowledge of IT auditing, IT Risk Management and IT GRC
• Analytical / Innovative / Creative thinker
• Ability to work under pressure with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
• Ability to take initiative and work on own or as part of a team
• Ability to plan and prioritize workload
• Strong analytical skills with ability to manage complex categories with minimal supervision and developing collaborative partnerships
• Strong relationship building skills and ability to work with multiple stakeholders at different levels across the organization
• Demonstration of strong communication skills
Nice to have
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in corporate IT infrastructure .
• Minimum of 3 years experience preferred in any of the following: SOX, PCI, ISO, general compliance and/or risk-based compliance, yielding a comprehensive understanding of technology and best practices
• Complex problem solving and strong analytical skills. Self-starter and team player.