Data Scientist (Business Intelligence Team)
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
eMAG is looking for a highly motivated and experienced colleague to join our Data Science team. You will join the team responsible for driving the data and AI driven future of our marketing, operational and commercial activities.
Our cross-functional team of Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Product Managers has the end-to-end responsibility for the products, from research and analysis to testing and deployment.
You will bring in your experience developing machine learning solutions and prototypes. You will be working on exciting real-world problems with a measurable short term and long term impact. Your skills should involve:
Bring Your Skills
- You hold an (or comparative experience) in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or other similar quantitative fields;
- Technical Expertise: Deep understanding of statistical / machine learning methods, applied in a commercial context. Build, test and validate supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms. Understanding the mathematical part of the model is a must;
- You know how to deal with data. You have the skills to query, analyze, and cluster data and know how to set up monitoring and data quality assurance. You might have experience in working with SQL and/or Scala;
- You bring machine learning systems to production. You have experience with bringing machine learning models into production. You are fluent in R or Python. Experience with ML-related libraries or big data frameworks such as Spark is a plus;
- Drive: You have an ability to create innovative technical concepts to solve challenging problems. You are passionate to develop a great product as part of an agile team;
- You are a storyteller. You are an excellent communicator, who is proactive in solving customer-centric problems in collaboration with business. Your strong analytical skills help you easily translate data insights into business opportunities;
- You are a scholar. You hold subject expertise in traditional and statistical models including but not limited to generalized linear modeling, regression, time series, naive Bayesian classifiers, parametric statistical analysis. You also hold knowledge of optimization techniques, linear programming, time series forecasting, Long-short-term memory (LSTM) and recurrent neural networks (RNN);
- You are a self-motivated, proactive, with a can-do attitude person;
Responsibilities: What you will actually do
- Query data from relational and/or non-relational databases with SQL and/or Scala;
- Doing ad-hoc analysis on a large amount of information to discover trends and patterns;
- Performing exploratory data analysis, transformations, cleaning data and select relevant features;
- Build, test and validate supervised and unsupervised machine learning algorithms;
- Interpret, present, get feedback and improve the results;
- Automate, develop and track key performance indicators on the model;
- Create business and technical documentation of each project.
- Continuously learn new algorithms and new technologies.
At eMAG, we are constantly moving forward and we love what we do. If you are passionate about your job, whether it’s offering consultancy to a customer or writing a code line, and you aim high, then you belong with us, the No. 1 IT company to work for in Romania (according to a Biz Magazine study inWe provide you with the best development programs to improve both your soft and job-specific skills, but it is you who decides what you want to learn and where you want to go. The possibilities are endless. We know benefits are important, that’s why we provide you with a full range of them. And because we like to share, at the beginning of your journey in eMAG we offer you a free course in e-commerce, just to put you up to speed.