Hello! Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
Data &AI is one of the 3 pillars of Orange Group`s “Engage 2025” program, with the ambition to accelerate the dissemination of technological know-how, both on applications and on algorithms and tools, with all the group's subsidiaries and business divisions.
In this context, a brand new expertise center is being built in Romania; the team will start by supporting Orange Romania on 3 strategic initiatives, and will grow to cover other initiatives, but also other Orange Affiliates. The 3 initial initiatives are centered on Hybrid Cloud-based Data & AI Ecosystem Transformation, Data & AI Operations Efficiency Use Cases implementation and Data Governance Framework Implementation.
- Directly help the company transform its business and solve complex problems by leveraging Machine Learning, combined with other types of Advanced Analytics techniques to build models aiming to solve a large swath of business problems
- Define and deliver customized, telecom industry-specific solutions using knowledge of cloud and on-premise platforms, advanced analytics, and AI capabilities
- Ability to innovate and design solutions according with market trends and Telecom best practices
- Understand overall data estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions.
- Apply technical knowledge to architect solutions that meet business needs, create AA/AI roadmaps, and ensure long term technical viability of new deployments, infusing key analytics and AI technologies where appropriate
- Provide best of breed, fit for purpose data science and architectural recommendations leveraging Cloud & traditional on-premise data services.
- Good understanding of CI-CD concepts and practical experience in deploying predictive model using CI-CD frameworks
- Use predictive modeling, optimization, and/or machine learning analytics techniques (clustering, dimensionality reduction, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, natural language understanding, deep learning networks) and tools/programming languages
- Ability in working with data platform including unstructured data technologies and related data and analytics, . Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Data Integration, Enterprise Information Management, Master Data Management
- Understanding of cloud-based deployments and ability in working with public cloud frameworks (such as Google Cloud or AWS)
- Good communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Results focus, problem solving
- Teamwork, ability to work part a local or international team
- Technical Computing tools
- Good leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working experience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- University degree preferably in IT areas
- Work experience in a similar position at least 5 years
[Orange Perks] What’s in it for you, should you choose to work for a TOP EMPLOYER?
- Contract type: Full Time
- Performance Bonuses – Biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Other Bonuses – for Excellence in Innovation & Profit sharing plan;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you / facilities for your family, too;
- Work From Home & Flexible Working Hours;
- Short Friday & Hello HUB - a different kind of office, should you need a change of scenery;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices;
- Discounts & installments for Orange products & services;
- Orange Learning, Remote Learning, Trainings & Career plan mentoring;
- Well-being Program – we support your Zen;
- Flexible benefits [like special discounts on Gym subscriptions, Tickets for your infant’s nursery, Pension Package or other things you might be interested in];
- In case of travel: daily allowance, transport and accommodation.
- & more!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
From ORANGE with love – a digital company