Bulevardul Expoziției, București
The IT department is seeking a talented, self-driven, detail-oriented and creative Data Quality Analyst to join the Enterprise Data team. Embedded in the project team, the analyst’s primary role will be to test and validate business intelligence solutions delivered to end users. The analyst will work in close collaboration with developers and business users across the company including Finance and Sales teams.
- Work with business users to capture and analyse requirements from a data quality perspective;
- Collaborate with project teams to ensure best practices and data quality requirements during the earliest phases of the project;
- Design, implement and execute test campaigns to validate user stories delivered during the project;
- Contribute in defining and implementing KPIs to measure data quality across the entire data pipeline;
- Automate quality control processes performed during development phases;
- Proactive in performing quality control operations such a monitoring and fixing data quality issues.
- 3+ years of experience working with large datasets;
- Intermediate to advance experience with SQL (knowledge in Teradata SQL is a plus);
- Extensive experience in Quality Control (QC), testing and Data Quality Management;
- Experience with programming language (Java, Python, Shell scripting);
- Experience working with agile methodologies and tools;
- Passionate about the industry is a plus;
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in IT related field.
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.