Data protection officer, IKEA Romania
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat, română - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Salariu brut pe luna
2000 - 2200
ABOUT THE JOB
To inform, advise and provide recommendations to Ingka legal entities on all matters relating to data privacy to help ensure the organization mitigates data privacy risks and maintains compliance with relevant laws.
Location: IKEA Pallady Store
Your tasks will include:
- Maintain the organization’s Records of Data Processing Activities;
- Monitor and provide advice regarding Data Privacy Impact Assessments and the associated process;
- Develop a data privacy culture through the management of training and awareness activities for all of the organization’s co-workers - from frontline co-workers to senior management;
- Monitor compliance with relevant EU and national data privacy laws and applicable Ingka Group Rules;
- Drive compliance activities regarding IT solution functionality and capabilities required to support the organization’s data privacy obligations;
- Oversee the process of reviewing and updating data processing agreements;
- Act as the key point of contact for the organization on data privacy matters for both individuals and supervisory authorities;
- Provide advice and recommendations regarding data breach management processes, and provide managerial support if data breaches occur;
- Monitor and assist, where appropriate, with the execution of individual rights requests;
- Report and escalate data privacy metrics, risks and non-compliant activity to the organization’s board.
Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- Minimum of 1 years of progressive and diverse experience in data privacy operations or management, preferably in a global company;
- Demonstrable experience in implementing business policies to support best practice in data privacy;
- Demonstrable experience in implementing Privacy by Design and/ or large-scale, international Privacy programs;
- CIPP/E qualified it is an advantage;
- Experience with leading in change;
- Fluent Romanian and English language, both written and verbally;
- University degree in Law it is an advantage;
- Good communication skills.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together whit us.