Entry (0-2 ani)
ChannelSight is on a mission to make the world instantly shoppable.Collaborating with the best global retailers, agencies and technology partners out there, our solutions provide an enhanced customer experience, making it quick and easy to buy products online. Not only that, we provide brands and publishers with shopper insights that enable them to identify the content and ads that work most effectively in driving sales across all digital channels.
We're looking for aData Operatorfor our rapidly expanding SKU Correction Team in theBrasov office. This is a key position for ChannelSight and you'll be working closely with our QA and technology teams. The role is ideal for someone who's looking to take on an exciting, engaging challenge with plenty of scope to grow and ’re hugely ambitious, tirelessly hard-working and we always go beyond the call of duty to ensure we’re the best.
This is a great opportunity to bring your knowledge and experience to a growing organization and leave a footprint that will help shape ChannelSight’s future! We have an exciting product roadmap and a who's who of household-name clients already signed up and using the service in 41 markets.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Using ChannelSight’s internal tools, identify & map retailer products with cataloged products on given criteria.
- Monitor retailer product feeds using internal tools in order to maintain exceptional data quality.
- Investigate retailer data related incidents (particularly where the level of product matching drops)
- Create detailed retailer product data reports.
- Proactively monitor retailer data robots (crawlers & updaters) ensuring that data is current & accurate.
- Report and track any issues caught.
- Manage custom robots . those that are not developed as standard due to retailer constraints.
- Use all internal tools to efficiently report, track and detail data and robot issues.
- Provide clear reports on daily activities to the team leader in order to assess and improve the productivity and quality of the team’s operation.
- Demonstrate quality in everything you do.
- Good PC & MS Windows knowledge & skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office particularly comfortable with MS Excel.
- Good working knowledge of different web browsers.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience/understanding of web crawling and crawled data management.
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
- Basic HTML/CSS/JS/SQL knowledge would be considered a plus
Does this sound like the ideal role for you? If so, please hit the apply now button and send us your CV.
- What are your salary requirements? *Required
- Are you legally authorized to work in Romania? * Required
- Where did you hear about this position?