Data Modeller with English
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Every company is trying to integrate multiple data sources to allow them to answer any question from anyone in the organization. If you have experienced this, read on!
What we are looking for a ‘data wrangler’ who has:
- Worked with stakeholders to help them turn their questions in to project requirements;
- Worked with sourcing data from operational systems as well as data warehouses;
- Turned data points in to analysis that answers the questions;
- Can find the story in the data;
- Can work with people at all levels in the organization as well as across the world – you need to be a rock star in terms of communicating.
The Enterprise BI team at Conduent is looking for a person who has tackled each of the above issues and has learnt what works and what doesn’t. Just being aware of the challenges isn’t enough – we need someone who can tackle each of these aspects from day one.
The team is expanding rapidly in terms of the scope of what we cover, as well as the complexity of what we have to deal with so multiple industry awareness as well as a broad spectrum of subjects reported is key too.
Background, experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Has experience working on Business Intelligence reports and analytics;
- Is familiar with modern Business Intelligence tools like Tableau; Alteryx; Power BI or equivalents;
- Works with stakeholders at all levels to formulate requirements and then deliver against those;
- Has a keen interest in Visual Analytics;
- Is Inquisitive by nature and wants to learn more about a wide range of business challenges;
- Is a strong, clearer communicator as you will be working with peers across the globe;
- Exposure to finance, sales, operations or IT data desirable;
- Project management is desirable – either agile or waterfall;
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and is fully experienced at dealing with clients/users;
- Has a good understanding of concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems;
- Experience of exploring and refining data sets before establishing reports / analytics;
- Possesses a broad understanding of business and business skills, and understands the significance of commercial constraints.