Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
• Providing support for business decisions and implementation of Customer Value Management strategy by delivering analyzes and insights (models of propensity, segmentation, complex analyzes, profiles, analyzes of direct marketing actions).
• Identifying business opportunities together with senior team members and product managers based on collected insight.
• Developing detailed analyzes of business topics to identify their causes, motives and meaning.
• Developing customer base and direct marketing campaigns (campaigns, promotions, offers) to understand customer behavior and business impact.
• Providing recommendations based on insights from analyzes, proactively identifies opportunities to improve / initiate direct marketing actions.
• Assisting the data mining manager in developing the structure / analytical framework and strategies to achieve business goals
• Developing up-sell, cross-sell, acquisition, retention, cost-to-mobile and profitability models by identifying, building and implementing analytical projects using advanced statistics and modeling techniques.
• Cross-functional project: is responsible for managing the implementation and monitoring of the Universal Control Group and for proposing the necessary actions to ensure its quality.
• Collects and integrates qualitative and quantitative feedback into analysis development.
• Define the objectives and requirements for data extraction and analytical aggregates.
• Develop ad-hoc analysis and analytical reports to support the needs of Base Management.
• Identify areas where statistical analysis & modeling can add value.
• Ensure re-use of scriptures / procedures developed to allow faster provisioning of information.
• Develop, document, and facilitate the transfer of scoring scraps to data specialists.
• Measures the performance of propensity and segmentation patterns.
The ideal candidate:
• University studies: Preferably Informatics, Cybernetics, Mathematics, Statistics;
• Experience> 2 years in reporting / business analysis (preferably in the telecom industry or in data mining & complex statistical analysis);
• Extensive knowledge of statistical analysis applicable to direct marketing activities (customer contact and product, offer and service);
• Clear understanding of analysis, reporting and evaluation systems (eg SAS, Enterprise Guide, Business Ojects, SQL) as well as data and technical requirements require support for these applications.
• Solid MS Office (Excel - Advanced, Access, Word, PowerPoint).
• Deep understanding of data mining and segmentation techniques: decision trees, logistic regression, neural networks, hierarchical clustering, partitioning clustering.