Data Migration Parameter Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
The Data Migration Parameter Specialist is part of the ADP Germany Implementation & Consulting team and executes specific tasks within the data migration proceHis/Her goal is to execute these tasks within a specific time frame and according to strict quality requirements.
The client size depends on the payroll platform that is being used, collaborating with our department in order to implement their payroll with ADP Germany. Analysing the client data and adapting them to our system format is part of the process.
It involves the uploading, checking, validating and processing of sensitive and detailed data that forms the fundament of a successful and error-free service delivery.
The sector concerned is the migration of data supporting the German project organization.
Implementation projects may be of two kinds: takeovers or supporting projects for existing ADP clients.
In collaboration with the German project leaders it is requested, according to the nature of the projects, to participate in the following data migration process, by performing the following activities:
- Technical audits and/or extraction audits during the Extraction phase ("E") :
- Data loading during the Load phase ("L").
- Inclusion of data in the used German payroll engines,
- Implement the mapping rules to extract, load and transform client data into the desired format to import it into the German payroll engines
- Overview of logs and level one audits,
- Roll out of data in all authorised settings.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Work Experience:years of experience in a similar role
- The minimum requirements for technical skills are as follows: DBHAWK / SQL Developer, JAVA
- Ability to acquire knowledge of internal ADP tools (requesting hypervision, ADP products programmes, etc.).
- Minimum experience of 2 years in the post or equivalent required.
- Languages: English B2 level, German oral B1 level
- Adaptable: Projects and priorities constantly change.
- Involvement and sense of commitment: The team will work for ADP clients that cannot accept any change to deadlines, nor to quality standards.
- Willing to learn German at medium or advanced level
- Personal effectiveness: analytical spirit and ability to summarise, organised, rigorous, good time management.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Analytical skills and an ability to summarise
- Possesses a continuous improvement mind-set and is receptive to change
- Working within a team
- Dynamic and responsive
- Office suite : Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook