- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years of experience as a Data Processor / Data Advisor / Data Analyst / Research Analyst or similar position;
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written in French and English;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel);
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop processes to improve workflow;
- Ability to problem solve, attention to details and multi-task effectively.
- Receive data and sourcing documents, compile, sort, interpret and verify data to be entered;
- Verify data meets set standards and requirements;
- Provide data entry for multiple information systems;
- Work with internal client data and create best practices and procedures;
- Support internal customers and the management team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of data;
- Communicate effectively as part of a team approach with other departments in servicing internal customers;
- Provide internal customer service activities such as responding to e-mails and phone calls;
Monday to Friday 9:00 to 18:00;
Location: Pipera (Global Business Park).