Purpose of the position:
To carry out the duties of the digitisation process, efficiently and professionally, following the existing instructions and processes.
Mandatory: Medium skills in reading/writing/understanding English language.
3. Skills & knowledge
- Excellent typing skills
- Effective interpersonal skills;
- Attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to exercise independent judgement;
- Capacity to analyse problems and implement solutions;
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
- Perform the data entry job according to the instructions and regulations.
- Work from current guidelines and regulations regarding work environment, health and safety.
- Carefully performs a safe and efficient handling of customer material in all parts of the production process.
- Uses the equipment and tools in accordance with regulations to carry out the tasks.
- Responsible for working in groups with common tasks done in a satisfactory manner as well as in individual assignments.
Working in a great environment with great opportunities of promotion and development.
Motivating salary package.
Iron Mountain is a leading consultative information management solutions provider, most valued for its governance expertise, agility and advisory capability, helping customers to transform their business processes through our tailored, integrated solutions.
Iron Mountain’s culture & values are:
Integrity, Ethics and Compliance
Passion for Excellence, Continuous Improvement and Innovation
Safety & Security
Open Communication, Diversity and Teamwork
Community and Environment