Detalii loc de munca
How would you like to work in IT, toying with cutting edge technologies and enjoying your life? At Orange Services, it’s possible!
As one of the largest IT Hub within Orange Group, we are working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations. Through a unique combination of know-how and expertise, our teams provide a broad range of IT & Business Solutions.
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this period – for the time being, our activity is carried out remotely.
Come closer to #LifeAtOrange!
What we’re looking for:
Our Data & AI Expertise Center is looking for a new colleague - Data Engineer.
Data &AI is one of the 3 pillars of Orange Group`s “Engage 2025” program, with the ambition to accelerate the dissemination of technological know-how, both on applications and on algorithms and tools, with all the group's subsidiaries and business divisions.
In this context, a brand new expertise center is being built in Romania; the team will start by supporting Orange Romania on 3 strategic initiatives, and will grow to cover other initiatives, but also other Orange Affiliates. The 3 initial initiatives are centered on Hybrid Cloud-based Data & AI Ecosystem Transformation, Data & AI Operations Efficiency Use Cases implementation and Data Governance Framework Implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop data engineering jobs, spanning on premise and cloud platforms, in a hybrid architecture.
- Involved in the definition of data integration patterns, both batch and real-time.
- Involved in functional design, testing, training and data migration.
- Understand business requirements and business specifications.
- Create and maintain all required project documents.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 5 years’ experience with Data Lake, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence Solutions
- Experience with Big Data Platforms. Cloudera is a plus.
- Experience with Spark.
- Experience with ETL tools and implementations, preferable using Oracle Data Integrator or Informatica.
- Experience with implementation of DWH solution using 3NF and star schema, preferably in a Oracle Database.
- PL/SQL knowledge
- Performance tuning
- Cloud concepts understanding. Previous cloud projects is a plus.
- Experience with any cloud providers such as Google, Amazon or Azure is a plus
- Good communications skills in English, French is a plus.
- Good communication skills
- Results focus
- Teamwork, ability to work part a local or international team
- Technical Computing tools
- Good leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working experience in complex and multicultural environment
Education and experience (minimum level requested):
- University degree preferably in IT areas
- Work experience in a similar position at least 5 years.
What’s in it for you:
- Performance Bonuses – biannually, based on your results & the company’s;
- Loyalty Bonuses, if you extend your stay;
- Electronic Meal Tickets - as you imagine;
- Medical & Life insurance for you - facilities for your family, too;
- Professional GSM subscription;
- Personal GSM subscription, also [because we believe in communication!];
- Special grants on Smartphones & devices; discounts for Orange products & services;
- Development Platforms - Orange Learning, Trainings, Career Counselling, Coaching & Career plan mentoring;
- Wellbeing Programs – we support your Zen;
- & more!
Orange Services is about bringing together people and technology. We make IT happen!
Come & work for a #TopEmployer company. You could be part of an organization where great colleagues and team spirit support your professional development.
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk.
At Orange, you can.