Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are embarking on a new adventure with the mission to deliver excellence in mobile gaming. Running several long-term projects (an Analytics platform, a Store, game Live Operations) in which gathering and analyzing data is a key for their success, we are seeking to build our own Big Data infrastructure.
Are you interested in topics like:
- Software design and development for collecting, storing, processing and serving large quantities of data;
- Building a distributed platform based on microservices;
- Leading a team of developers to technical excellence;
- Learning about BI, game live ops, advertising, ecommerce and AI?
If so, let’s talk!
You’ll be responsible of:
- Designing and developing the company’s big data platform that will process data streams from various businesses (game live ops, ecommerce, advertisement etc);
- Training, mentoring and providing technical leadership to junior developers, together with the Project Manager;
- Implementing your technical vision at various levels of the organization.
You should have:
- Experience with MapReduce (eg.: Spark);
- Experience with one or more of the general programming languages (eg: Scala, Python, Java, R etc);
- Experience with Kafka, RabbitMQ or other messaging systems;
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL data storage (eg: Cassandra, Elasticsearch or MongoDB);
- Strong experience with performance optimizations;
- History of designing software applications.
Got these? Even better:
- Knowledge of Pig, Hive, Impala or other big data tools;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science preferred;
- Experience with Hadoop cluster management / devops;
- Experience with AWS or GCS.
And we offer:
- A path to excellence growing in an ambitious start-up where sky is the limit;
- Open minded culture that rewards collaboration and reaching performance together;
- Motivating salary plus private medical insurance package (in partnership with Sanador).
- Access to:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours;
- Gym with personal trainers and various facilities and classes (kickboxing, aerobic, Zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX);
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball;