Data Driven Senior Business Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Would you like to work in one of the most stable areas of the moment? Come and work for Orange!
We’ll recruit you from the safety of your home and we’ll prepare you for the challenges of this time - your activity will be carried out remotely, during the whole period of the pandemic, and then you will work at the dedicated Orange headquarter.
As a technology services company, our DNA is in IT, but our teams also work in other domains including mobile networks and a number of commercial and business functions. Orange Services is one of the largest technology hubs in the Orange Group, working internationally for both Orange corporate functions and country operations.
If you are interested in working in a fast-paced environment and eager to embrace new challenges, then this is the job for you! We are currently looking for new colleagues for our Sourcing Business Solutions team.
As a Data Driven business analyst will be in charge for collaborating with the process owners and stakeholders from different Orange entities and countries regarding “Data Driven” procurement program which aims to exploit, to analyze and to compare the sourcing and procurement data groups of subsidiaries, to provide them additional tools for their negotiations with suppliers and for optimizing their procurement costs.
- analysis of the business needs (buyers of Orange various entities) in order to define the use cases bringing value;
- animation of the subsidiaries, in terms of collection (working with large, complex, and unstandardized data), qualification and governance of the data and its sources;
- preparation, quality improvement and enrichment of the data to optimize its use;
- data mining (data crunching), to identify development patch such as benchmarks, cost modeling;
- interpreting data, analyzing results, searching for trends and patterns
- make data quality checks, report errors and provides solutions for data quality improvement
- prepare and sustain various presentations regarding the project
- anticipate risks, define and manage corrective action plans
- participate to daily, weekly or monthly meetings for project tracking (working in Agile mode)
Professional and personal requirements:
- Experience in data analysis or statistics (min 3 years)
- Fluency in French and English
- Advanced command of Excel (knowledge of any other data processing tool (or language) would be a plus
- Previous investigative experience using a combination of technical and analytic skills should be a plus
- Strong analytical mind, curiosity and problem solving skills
- Experience in communicating with customers and responding to their needs
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in procurement processes (preferable in telecommunication area)
- Accredited university degree, ideally in a quantitative discipline, such as cybernetics, economics, mathematics, etc
What are we bringing extra:
- Trainings to grow your skills
- Agile environment in which we welcome changes and adapt to any situation
- Friendly atmosphere
- Great benefits
Thank you for applying!
Apply and let’s have a remote-talk – we care for our candidates, all the interview stages are online!
ORANGE – a digital company