Detalii loc de munca
Data & Document Retention Management Specialist
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Data & Document Retention Management Expert is responsible for ensuring the implementation of AISDM requirements followed at Allianz Technology Global level.
- Take over the responsibility for data and document retention management long term and set up a global ASIDM Community for Allianz Technology Group level;
- Manage the introduction of data and document retention management for Allianz Technology on Shar epoint Online;
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to ensure proper implementation of data and document retention management both at Allianz Technology central level and both in Allianz Technology Group;
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of data and document retention management requirements in Allianz Technology entities. Create communication messages for the entities;
- Serve as data and document retention management subject matter experts in providing guidance on lifecycle management of documents;
- Identify and define the activities which need to be done from each Allianz Technology employee;
- Create communication to Allianz Technology SE employees on the topic and ensure user communication in terms of FAQs or non-incident related requests;
- Contribute to the achievements of team and Allianz Technology CIO area objectives, including the compliance with Allianz Technology AISMD and other relevant internal regulations;
- Maintain the overview of governance set up in Allianz Technology CIO area;
- Manage and track the completion in the set deadline of the Audit findings which are in the responsibility of the Allianz Technology CIO area.
- Completed university studies, preferably in computer science, or other subject with IT relevance or a comparable education;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position (Record management , data retention, data privacy, project management or something similar);
- Understanding of Information technology systems and their connection in relation to data and document retention;
- Microsoft Office products.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills;
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey compliance and corporate governance issues effectively;
- Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing, in an effective manger with stakeholders from various backgrounds/hierarchies;
- Ability to work independently but also to collaborate with the team members ;
- Strong analytical thinking skills and the ability to quickly grasp and process complex relationships in a way that is appropriate for the addressee;
- Integrity, impartiality, responsibility and confidentiality;
- Language skills: fluent in English, other languages (German) would be a plus.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.