IT Infrastructure Project Manager AGN
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
The Project Manager manages international projects of AGN “Allianz Global Network”, LAN/WAN/Voice/Wi-Fi in scope within all business divisions of the Allianz.
- Manage Projects in the Allianz Network area for partners
- Effective management of project scope, timelines, costs and quality of deliverables during the projects
- Responsible for planning, assembling and managing resources and responsibilities for projects
- Manage stakeholders and build a positive and effective communication interface to internal and external customers, other project managers, functional units of cooperation partners
- Significant experience of working internationally and of remotely managing across numerous locations ideally within a complex matrix organization (influencing without authority)
- Ensure Documentation of all Project related IP LAN/WAN/Voice/Wi-Fi Implementations including processes and procedures, Work orders, Change request, Capacity Upgrades
- Demonstrable successful track record in driving organizational change / business transformation within own business area
- Working Knowledge of SP technologies MPLS, MPLS VPN, VRF, VRF-Lite
- CCNA or relevant experience
- Adequate knowledge in Project Management principles and tools
- Proven track record of successfully managing and delivery of business as usual projects, including experience influencing and negotiating with stakeholders
- At least 3 years of project management experience
- Effective communication, presentation and networking skills are essential
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- International work and project experience
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken
- Very Good Organizational Skills and Presentations skills
- Strategic Skills – Global Thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving
- Ability to utilize experience to implement best practices in channel management
Health and Well-being:
· Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
· Weekly Fruit Day;
· WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
· Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
· English and German Language Courses for any level;
· All you can read with Bookster!
· Work from Home Option available;
· Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
· Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
· Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
· Meal and Gift Tickets.
Acest job nu mai este activ.