Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, balanced and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, building intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are building groundbreaking technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to gain the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
The impact of your role at Ericsson:
We are now looking for a Data Architect. In this role, you will:
- Convert analytics strategy into architecture guidelines
- In conjunction with Business Translators and Data Scientists, build analytic solutions in line with partners' needs
- Design, develop, and deliver Analytics solutions
- Provide operations support for Analytics solutions
- Besides the Analytics, the role is also focused on building on capabilities and delivery model to embed Automation implementation within Analytics ways of working. The role will be responsible for requirements, analysis/design, and coordination of execution for automation implementations.
- The Data Architect will own the end-to-end delivery on all technical matters for Solutions provided as Analytics (also with Automation features)
You will also:
- Understand business processes, applications and how data is gathered; and tie application telemetry to transactional data model.
- Build an adaptable data architecture allowing our revenue / marketing analysts and data scientists to build and iterate on new data marts quickly.
- Define standards for modeling, naming, governing and delivering data across revenue organization.
- Develop and maintain processes and standards to enable data access, reporting, quality and master data management.
- Design, build and manage data marts to satisfy our growing data needs.
- Develop and manage data pipelines at enterprise scale
- Build data expertise and own data quality for various data flows
- Launch and support new data models that provide intuitive analytics to internal customers
- Design and develop new framework and automation tools to enable teams to consume and understand data faster
- Design, implement and support data models, ETLs that provide structured, timely access to large datasets
- Work with internal data consumers to understand data needs
- Collaborate with multiple teams in high transparency roles and own the solution end-to-end
- Build data models using traditional and dimensional modeling approach at conceptual, logical, business area and application levels
- Perform administration of data warehouse environment including server, database, reporting and data integration platforms
- Perform production deployments of all data warehouse changes
- Assist Data Engineering team in monitoring and troubleshooting of production issues
- Work closely with Technology team to ensure alignment to architecture and design
How your expertise will make the difference (Qualifications needed):
- At least 2 years of experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- At least 3 years of SQL (Oracle, AWS Redshift, Hive, etc) experience is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in custom or structured ETL design, implementation and maintenance;
- Ability to analyze data to identify deliverables, gaps and inconsistencies.
- Experience designing, building and maintaining data processing systems
- Experience working with either a Map Reduce or a MPP system on any size/scale
- Experience working with visualization tools like Tableau or MicroStrategy
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (such as AWS or Azure)
- Strong understanding of the SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Understanding of current product trends and technology innovations
- Combined skills in: Data Analysis, Data Migration Tools Knowledge, Data Modelling, Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Database Design
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to identify and communicate data driven insights
Benefits to suit your dreams (What’s in it for you?)
Contract type: full time;
25 vacation days/year;
Medical & life insurance;
Career plan mentoring;
Competitive referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
WFH & Flexible Working Hours;
Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills and proficiencies & curated external content -- articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile enabled);
In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company;
Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams;
& more other benefits that we are looking forward to present them to you, once applied.
Still curious? Find your job!
As a global pioneer in communications technology, there’s a lot more than meets the eye at Ericsson. We invite you to get to know us better. Working with us you will find all sorts of job opportunities.