Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We are looking for a Data Analytics Manager to organize our analytics function and manage a team of analysts.
In this role, you will work with BI and Reporting team to define and implement tools and strategies to translate raw data into valuable business insights.
In this role, we expect you to have strong logical reasoning skills and IT Outsourcing business understanding.
Imagine a day at Stefanini - Take a look!
- Develop strategies for effective data analysis and reporting;
- Select, configure and implement analytics solutions;
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts;
- Collaborate with other entities/ departments and operations managers to identify, correct discrepancies and ensure quality;
- Build systems to transform raw data into actionable business insights;
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance;
- Understand business needs and objectives;
- Keep abreast of industry news and trends.
Your path to success requires:
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or Senior Business Analyst (minimum 3 years);
- Solid experience in data analysis and reporting, IT industry experience is needed;
- Educational background in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Management or a related field;
- Background in market research and project management is a plus;
- Knowledge of database, Excel, R and SQL;
- In-depth knowledge of business intelligence tools (. QlickView, PowerBI);
- Previous experience in Data Warehouse implementation project is a plus;
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus;
- Analytical skills and strong organizational abilities;
- Attention to detail, problem-solving;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in English.