If you are the kind of person who always says YES to new challenges, enjoys data research, if you are patient and focused when it comes to details processing, you love to communicate efficiently with the team and as well as with third parties and you love to come up with ingenious solutions to ensure that you provide the best quality data – then you should certainly join our international team that is expanding in our Bucharest office!
OPISNAVX reports real-time fuel pricing and services for tens of countries throughout Europe, Americas, Asia, and continues to add countries every quarter. Our fuel price team collects, verifies and distributes the most reliable data for the drivers around the world.
We have 4 open positions, with the following foreign languages:
Russian, Japanese, French and one with any European language.
Advanced English is mandatory for all positions.
1. Quality assurance: optimize data quality, correct all errors
2. Phone contact: communicate efficiently with data suppliers, convince them to inform you about different details
3. Observe, define and communicate new process improvement opportunities
4. Online research: understand industry specifics, country specifics, interpret data, analyse results and provide reports
1. Experience: at least 1 year in one of the following fields: Data Analysis, Quality Assurance, Database Operations, Call Center, or anything quite related to these.
2. Experience performing quantitative and qualitative data analysis
3. OCD tendencies :)
4. Technical skills: Excel (advanced), a good understanding of complex database systems, search engines functionalities, advanced online research skills
5. Foreign languages: English advanced is mandatory. We have 4 open positions, with the following foreign languages: Russian, Japanese, French and one with any European language.
6. Communication skills: both verbal and written
7. Education level: university graduate or student
• International, stable working environment, a team with 10 years of experience in content for car-drivers, colleagues that combine human qualities and passion for professional approaches, managers that will allow you to demonstrate your skills and reach your full potential.
• Full-time position, 40 hours/week, Labor Contract (PFA not possible), Undetermined period contract
• Flexible schedule
• Informal environment where thinking out-of-the-box is highly encouraged
• New and modern office, easy to access (M Aurel Vlaicu), spacious desks, latest technologies/equipment
• Restaurant Tickets
• Private medical subscription
• Parking place
• Annual compensation depending on the corporate financial results (something like the 13th salary, but no fixed value)