• Create the connection between COUPA (global technology platform for Business Spend Management) and Supplier platform in order to send orders to supplier, and for receiving invoice using cXML method;
• Test and deploy cXML solution for Electronic Invoice transmission;
• Blocked invoice resolution - troubleshoot payment blocks to ensure payment on time for suppliers;
• Business Warehouse reports to track e-invoicing adoption rate for COUPA;
• Support for creating or updating data in SAP and COUPA - understand business needs and act as functional consultant for process automation via API;
• Data gathering for suppliers in order to activate them to COUPA and help build the organization's COUPA know-how;
• Build extensive training materials and deploy webinars for Suppliers in order to use COUPA;
• Order Management - Purchase Order transmission and maintenance for Europe;
• Ticket solving for users’ inquiries related to SAP and COUPA processes and other internal tools.
• English - Advanced (both written and spoken);
• Minimum 1 year of professional experience;
• Excel knowledge (advanced level) and Excel Macro;
• VBA Skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to manage client expectations;
• Ability to partner with the client and team to problem solve;
• Problem solving, teamwork, transparent communications.
Nice to have:
• SQL, SAP and Power BI knowledge.